Save $$ on shipping
UPS and Fed-Ex now calculate any boxes over 96” at 90 lbs billable weight! Reduce the length of your extrusions to 94” (to give us room to put sufficient packaging at both ends), and the box will be less than 96”. You should see a significant difference in the shipping charge.
We would also suggest to have us cut all the parts to your exact sizes, hopefully reducing the overall length of the box, and the shipping rate. What many customers don’t realize is by trying to save a couple of dollars on cutting charges, they end up paying dozens of dollars more on shipping for longer boxes. Try putting your exact sizes in the cart, and see what the overall cost would be with the shipping. We only charge $0.50 for a square and accurate cut.
For large extrusion orders, please contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for freight options. The UPS Plug-in on the website is only capable of calculating shipments with small package service.
Finally, we ship from ZIP 12919, and customers pay our discounted rate with UPS. We do not mark up shipping.
Problems checking out ?
We offer customers multiple ways to make a secure payment thru the website. Some customers were having payment issues with PayPal, and some just don’t like using PayPal. We added STRIPE as a very secure and quick option to make payments. If you are using PayPal, please note that after you enter all your PayPal information, you will be directed back to our website to complete your purchase.
We don’t take credit cards over the phone for your security.
Once the order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation that the order has been received, AND, your shopping cart will empty (that prevents customers from double-ordering). A tracking number will follow as soon as a shipping label is created for your shipment, and you should be able to track your order at the end of the day that the label is created.
Are your parts compatible with my extrusions?
1. We offer free samples; you only have to pay shipping. 2. We can supply CAD drawings of each part to ensure compatibility / fit. feel free to consult this cross reference table CROSS-REFERENCE GUIDE
Your Leader in T-Slotted Aluminum Hardware and Components at UNBELIEVABLE and UNBEATABLE prices!!!
Our hardware is compatible with major manufacturers such as 80/20, Parker, Item, Bosch-Rexroth, FrameWorld, MainFrame, Maytec…and many more!
- We offer special OEM pricing, volume discounts and FREE SAMPLES to ensure compatibility (shipping costs apply).
- Didn’t find what you are looking for? You have your current supplier’s part number and not sure how to cross-reference it?
Just… Ask us!
- We also offer other thread sizes and shapes on request.
- Unless otherwise specified, all hardware is zinc plated, typically black zinc for imperail and bright zinc for metric, but it’s not always the case.
- Please check back with us regularly because NEW products are added monthly!!