These are a great way to do a quick, clean connector between two MiniTec extrusions.
- The assembly includes the Power-Lock body, M8 x 16 set-screw, and M8 x 25 Socket head screw.
- They are easily adjustable, you just have to loosen the set-screw to reposition. Only machining required is a quick tapping of the end of one of the extrusions.
- No drilled access hole required and suitable for ESD applications.
- The Set-screw deflects the head of the M8 x 25 screw, giving a lock washer effect & helping prevent loosening from vibrations. The recommended locking torque is 12Nm
- Teeth in body grip the profile for greater strength and increased resistance to shear loads.
- These parts are BRAND NEW, and are deeply discounted from the list price.