Power-Lock Fastener Assembly for MiniTec Extrusions
|These parts are 100% equivalent to MiniTec #21.0818|
SKU: 21.0818 Category: Accessories
130 in stock
These are a great way to do a quick, clean connector between two MiniTec extrusions.
- The assembly includes the Power-Lock body, M8 x 16 set-screw, and M8 x 25 Socket head screw.
- They are easily adjustable, you just have to loosen the set-screw to reposition. Only machining required is a quick tapping of the end of one of the extrusions.
- No drilled access hole required and suitable for ESD applications.
- The Set-screw deflects the head of the M8 x 25 screw, giving a lock washer effect & helping prevent loosening from vibrations. The recommended locking torque is 12Nm
- Teeth in body grip the profile for greater strength and increased resistance to shear loads.
- These parts are BRAND NEW, and are deeply discounted from the list price.
Specification: Power-Lock Fastener Assembly for MiniTec Extrusions
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × .5 in|
0.0 out of 5
Write a review
$4.20 – $5.40
T-Slot BLACK Nylon Tool Hanger & Snap Hook
(CAS-015-S) Ø4″ Deluxe Swivel Caster w/Total-lock Brake
Out of Stock
There are no reviews yet.