10 or 25 Series, Anchor Fastener Assembly, TNUTZ Part #AF-010-A.
This ad is for one 1 assembly.
These Anchor Fasteners are the strongest way to connect two 10 or 25 Series T-Slotted extrusions together at 90°.
- They allow for easy positioning and re-positioning of the extrusions with a 5/32″ Ball-End Allen Key.
- Each assembly includes (1) Zinc Anchor Fastener Cam, (1) #10-32 x 3/4″ SHCS, and (1) #10-32 Drop-In T-Nut w/rubber handle.
- The connectors are flush when installed, and provide a very clean and esthetic look. Ideal when Joining Plates or Corner Brackets cannot be used.
- Machining instructions: a Ø0.563 (9/16″) two flute endmill is required to make the counterbore. The counterbore needs to be machined at 0.406″ from the edge, and 0.425″ deep.
- These parts are BRAND NEW, and are deeply discounted from the list price.